Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas is seeking a Lead, Research Operations - Medical Education
The Lead, Research Operations position supports the strategic plan and educational research missions of the newly formed Division of Medical Education Research and Scholarship in the Office of the Senior Dean, Baylor College of Medicine, School of Medicine. Reporting to the Assistant Dean of Medical Education Research and Scholarship, the Lead, Research Operations offers consultations on educational research and scholarship, supports the process of research dissemination, and engages in medical education research projects as deemed appropriate.
Will consider candidates outside the Houston area who are seeking fully remote work.
Salary Range: $80,000 - $96,737
- Bachelor's degree.
- Six years of relevant experience.
- Master's or PhD in education, psychology, sociology or other relevant discipline
- Experience with educational research. Preference for research experiences in medical education
- Demonstrated skills in research and administrative software applications, including SPSS or other statistical software; web-based applications; survey software including Qualtrics and SurveyMonkey; Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with bibliographic software such as Zotero, RefWorks etc.
- Demonstrated expertise in quantitative & qualitative research methods, assessment and evaluation, and quantitative methodology (e.g., statistics)
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and coordinate a large number of projects simultaneously with minimum supervision
- Advanced skills with Microsoft applications which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access and other web-based applications
- May produce complex documents, perform analysis and maintain databases
- Resolves service issues in the assigned unit(s) in a timely and respectful manner
- Communicates in a professional and timely manner
- This role necessitates collaborating with multiple stakeholders and strong organizational skills including managing simultaneous priorities
To apply, please visit https://jobs.bcm.edu/job-invite/12366/
Alternatively, please visit https://jobs.bcm.edu/ and search for position number 12366.