Research Activities (60%)
• Collaborates on the design, implementation, and analysis of studies to measure the effectiveness of specific interventions/innovations in the medical education process.
• Collaborates in the writing and submission of research manuscripts and conference abstracts.
• Provides guidance on how to draft and approach educational research protocols for the Institutional Review Board.
• Leads project team meetings, including a review of action plans and tracking of project milestones.
• Serves as a key expert resource for faculty, staff and trainees seeking consultation on various aspects of educational research and scholarship.
• Works closely with the Assistant Dean to coordinate or manage the division's initiatives and project plans, project milestones and deliverables.
Curriculum Development & Teaching (30%)
• Creates resources/guides to educate faculty, staff and trainees on medical education research and scholarship.
• Develops and educates through electives, workshops, and trainings related to medical education research and scholarship.
• Mentors trainees and student research assistants within the Division on educational research and scholarship.
Communications & Documentation (10%)
• Develops engaging educational research content for the Division website and social media feeds.
• Maintains the Division's website, social media feed (e.g., Twitter), and drafts Division communications to broad audiences
• Manages library of high-priority funding opportunities for education research as well as research bibliography database.
• Tracks and reports on scholarship/grant productivity of educational leadership and trainees on an annual basis.