UVA INOVA ASSESSMENT DIR
UVA SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
Job Description: Candidate will oversee Inova's UVA Medical Campus Curriculum Program in its entirety and will manage all aspects as it relates to the management of evaluations across all academic departments, including clerkships. Candidate will collaborate with academic departments in regards to student assessments, continuous quality improvement, and equitability across both campuses. Will attend and participate in Clerkship, Curriculum, and Assessment Committee meetings. Actively participates in research and collaboration with other members of the CMERSI and members of faculty in the design, development, and implementation of research projects.
- 2+ years’ experience in managing an academic program in the areas of evaluation and assessment
- Master’s degree or higher in Education or related field
- Office 365
- Knowledge of best practices in learner assessment tools
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative data collection, analysis, interpretation and reporting
- Experience with continuous quality improvement as it relates to program evaluation and accreditation
- Experience creating clear reports and tracking.
Preferred: 5+ years of experience
Job Link: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?PageType=JobDetails&partnerid=25649&siteid=5465&jobid=4113607#jobDetails=4113607_5465
For questions, please contact Craig Cheifetz (email: Craig.Cheifetz@inova.org).