Working Title: Program Director for Medical Education Technology
Position Summary: The Program Director is independently responsible for all facets of the medical education technology program including technical, budgetary, supervisory, research and policy and procedural components of the School of Medicine medical education technology program. This program designs, develops and implements educational technology products and services for undergraduate medical education. Program includes devising appropriate learning technology solutions for students and faculty applicable to all three medical school campuses.
Required Qualifications: Qualified individuals are required to have:
- Master’s degree in information technology, health sciences, education, communication or related field.
- Ability to interact with multidisciplinary teams including faculty, students and administrative staff.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills a plus.
- Superior communication, writing, organizational and presentation skills preferred.
- Ph.D. or Ed.D. in educational technology, computer science, or related field.
- Experience with medical education technology hardware and software programs.
- Experience in instructional design and technology.
Probation Status: Subject to the regulations of the State of Kansas, the Board of Regents and the University of Kansas Medical Center, I understand and agree that I may be subject to a probation period and during the probation period I serve at the pleasure of the Executive Vice Chancellor of KUMC and my employment may be ended at any time during that period.
EEO Statement: KU Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.
To view the full posting and apply for the job, please use the link below.