The two-year fellowship is designed help PhD or EdD-prepared professionals develop expertise in designing, implementing, and evaluating educational programs in health care. The program is sponsored by the Center for Educational Resources (CER) within the Education Institute at the Cleveland Clinic. Click on link for additional information about the fellowship: http://www.clevelandclinic.org/educationfellow
Qualified applicants should have advanced training in the educational, social, or behavioral sciences resulting in a terminal degree. We will consider recent graduates and those meeting PhD/EdD candidacy requirements (completed all course work and passed qualifying exams).
The fellow will have the opportunity to:
- Learn and apply educational concepts to health care settings.
- Conduct scholarly reviews of the literature.
- Plan and implement projects within the Education Institute in collaboration with Education Institute staff.
- Participate in education conferences at the Cleveland Clinic.
- Design and implement one major project of mutual interest to the Education Institute and fellow.
- Prepare a manuscript of major project suitable for publication in a high-impact, peer-reviewed journal.
The salary is competitive (50-65K) and depends on the experience, qualifications, and doctoral status of the individual; the position includes a comprehensive benefit package.
Please prepare a personal statement that addresses how your abilities and interests would contribute to the Education Institute’s mission and how the education fellowship aligns with your career goals. We will request additional materials (e.g., letters of reference, other supporting documents) after initial contact. Send your curriculum vitae and personal statement to:
Beth Bierer, PhD, at CCLCMPostDoc@ccf.org
Beth Bierer, PhD, Program Director
Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine
9500 Euclid Avenue NA25
Cleveland, OH 44195
We will review applications as they are received until the position is filled. The fellowship will begin at a mutually agreeable time.
Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment/affirmative action employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Smoke/drug free environment